Thursday, February 3, 2011, 2:38 AM






I wish you were my friend. Coz if you were, I would have told you about Sara Bareilles my new found love.

I wish we can be friends. I wish we can really really be friends.

Sara Bareilles oh I love her music. I'm now listening to her second song titled: King of Anything.

The first song I played was Gravity and oh I'm falling even more in love with this girl. Amazing vocal talent. I haven't checked her roots yet and maybe I don't have to coz just by playing her songs I already adore her.

Oh Sara you are so cool! Love you. Love you.



Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me section

Cheryl Ching
Blogger


9intervals, the idea is derived from a cat having nine lives. I guess, I don't have to tell you how much I love cats! We've been through intervals in this lifetime. Guess, I'm lucky to be alive. I don't think I would be lucky the next time. But nevertheless, we have our intervals. A certain episode that we remember in the past that affects our future. Or maybe just something that we can learn from. A little something to look back to.

Chat Box



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Music Box

Under construction
Add me if you want

Facebook



My Archives



Welcome to existence.... everyone's here.... What happens next?