Sunday, August 30, 2020, 6:03 AM

When the government announced ECQ last March, I thought I can survive with Skyflakes, Oatmeal, Sardines and Noodles.

I discovered that I can adapt but my body can't because it needs nutrition.

Last June, finally i can buy rice and real ulam from carinderia. I was happy for awhile.

It has been 3 months since I bought the same rotating menu in the same carinderia, I can say that even with real food, I get the sawa na effect. 

Why do human beings get this sawa effect. It has to do with science so I am yet to read about it.

Nagsawa ako sa pagkain na paulit ulit. 

So i hopped to the next carinderia and tried their menu. It was not that bad, I just preferred the first one because the food were presented nicely.

Again, I ask why the lost in interest when I needed to eat to live. Why be choosy lol.

This morning, admittedly I felt the same way when it comes to relationships.

Nakakasawa ang away pero bakit pa inaaway.

Nakakasawa din mag Bible pero bakit pa nagbabasa.

It was the same message everyday. The same routine everyday. Why do it?

It has been 4 years since I blogged.

Things can be tiring. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me section

Cheryl Ching
Blogger


9intervals, the idea is derived from a cat having nine lives. I guess, I don't have to tell you how much I love cats! We've been through intervals in this lifetime. Guess, I'm lucky to be alive. I don't think I would be lucky the next time. But nevertheless, we have our intervals. A certain episode that we remember in the past that affects our future. Or maybe just something that we can learn from. A little something to look back to.

Chat Box



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Music Box

Under construction
Add me if you want

Facebook



My Archives



Welcome to existence.... everyone's here.... What happens next?