Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 12:52 PM


1. Skydive
2. Kiss the girl I'm in love with inside a boat like Ariel in Little mermaid
3. Go skinny dipping
4. Make love on a forest floor
5. Write a fan letter to my all-time favorite actor/actress/star
6. Write a novel
7. Drink beer at Oktoberfest
8. Shower in a waterfall.
9. Teach someone illiterate to read.
10. Ask someone I've only just met to go on a date.
11. Sleep under the stars.
12. Spend Christmas on the beach drinking pina coladas.
13. Buy my own house and then spend time making it into exactly what I want.
14. Go up in a hot-air balloon.
15. Go deep sea fishing and eat my catch.
16. Run to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
17. Learn to bartend.
18. Backpack in Southeast Asia
19. Learn and perfect a martial art
20. Read 250 books
21. Bungee jump
22. Write and direct a full-length film with complete artistic freedom
23. See a favorite band/artist in concert
24. Marry
25. Host an outdoor barbeque
26. Join a marathon
27. Visit all baroque churches in the Philippines and take pictures
28. Go kayaking.
29. Learn Spanish
30. Work abroad


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me section

Cheryl Ching
Blogger


9intervals, the idea is derived from a cat having nine lives. I guess, I don't have to tell you how much I love cats! We've been through intervals in this lifetime. Guess, I'm lucky to be alive. I don't think I would be lucky the next time. But nevertheless, we have our intervals. A certain episode that we remember in the past that affects our future. Or maybe just something that we can learn from. A little something to look back to.

Chat Box



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Music Box

Under construction
Add me if you want

Facebook



My Archives



Welcome to existence.... everyone's here.... What happens next?